Saturday, December 3, 2011

Really ladies? Have you no couth?

It is beyond me as to what goes through a woman's head anymore. Apparently, love is not important to them and they have absolutely no self worth. I wish I could say I blame mainstream radio with songs like Pit Bull's lrics 'I can't promise tomorrow, but I can promise tonight', insisting that love is asking to much so let's just all have casual sex, but that is believing people can't form their own opinions. Then these niave little girls wonder how they end up at my hospital prego with crabs. Seriously... And why, why, why ladies, do you set your cell phone ringtone to, 'You look better with the lights off'? Do you not have even one strand of respect for yourself? Call me cocky, by quite frankly I think I look best with a spot light and dare I say I don't need some horny, lusting man to agree with that fact. Also ladies, I don't know when it became acceptable to try and be best friends with a married man, but it actually is not acceptable fyi. So let's regain some class and fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment