Tuesday, November 8, 2011

IVF anyone?

I figured my blogging out my egg donation process seemed reasonable. I realize many people don't agree with it, but it's no matter. So the first time I was denied by USF because they thought anorexia could be genetic, but to try back with them in like 5 years. Since 5 years later it wouldn't be? Doesn't make any sense to me. However, what I think to be a more sophisticated group, decided otherwise and the process begins. Tomorrow I go for an exam/physical and what I am sure to be the beginning of long process. Some people think I'm doing it for the money. This isn't true. Granted I do feel like I am helping about someone who is helping me out in a way. What I don't understand is why women who are unfit to be mothers soaking in medicaid are popping out 5 and 6 babies never stopping once to use some form, any form of birth control, while yet there are other women fully able to support a baby, trying spending thousands and thousands of dollars to make a baby and can't. Sadly, there are not enough donors for these women.

No comments:

Post a Comment